Are you an experienced Product Manager who wants to be part of an innovative and growing business? Do you want to lead initiatives that will have a significant impact to Amazon’s bottom line? The Amazon Currency Converter (ACC) business is looking for someone with international/cross-border payments experience to manage one of its currency conversion products and pursue opportunities to expand the current product offering and drive customer adoption through innovative marketing programs.
The ACC business provides a better payment experience for cross-border Buyers and Sellers worldwide and extends Amazon’s reach beyond the borders of our existing marketplaces. ACC has two products: Amazon Currency Converter for Sellers (ACCS) and Amazon Currency Converter for Buyers (ACCB). ACCS enables Sellers to sell in more marketplaces by making it easier to get paid in their local currency direct to their home bank account, thus increasing the number of Sellers and product selection on Amazon marketplaces. ACCB makes it easier for international Buyers to pay in their local currency, improving the international customer experience and increasing the number of buyers shopping on Amazon sites. ACC generates free cash flow and directly impacts the Amazon Flywheel.
The ideal candidate will bring the following to the position: a) strong product and business management skills including the creation of product and business strategy; b) financial and economic analysis skills for the development of pricing and customer segmentation models; c) passion for development and execution of B2C and B2B marketing strategies; d) ability to engage with internal and external partners to identify and pursue new business opportunities, and; e) payments products knowledge, including an understanding of the international/cross-border payments landscape, competitive environment, and customer behavior.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have successful personal attributes including creativity, leadership, superior analytical skills, and ability to influence outcomes both internally and externally. This opportunity requires excellent problem-solving and communication skills. The successful candidate will find practical solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality. The candidate is entrepreneurial, self-sufficient and results oriented. RESPONSIBILITIES
As the ACC Senior Product Manager, your key responsibilities will be to grow and expand the business by:
- Managing the product lifecycle and developing / executing strategies to expand and extend the product offering.
- Using data, conducting analysis, building models, conducting A/B testing, and delivering research results in support of pricing strategy, customer segmentation, financial forecasting, and identification of opportunities for future expansion of ACC services.
- Leading the creation and managing the execution of innovative and scalable marketing programs to attract new customers and increase engagement with existing ones.
- Working cross-functionally with other Amazon business units to develop and execute co-marketing programs that align to team and cross-company goals.
- Partnering internally and externally to identify and pursue “think big” ideas and opportunities to grow and expand the business.