Voice-driven AI experiences are finally becoming a reality and Amazon’s Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are at the forefront of this latest technology wave.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be accountable for delivering world-class products on aggressive schedules that will be used every day, by people you know, in and about their homes. You will define products that deliver innovation in features, usability, and product performance and will be responsible for guiding a cross functional team of engineers and designers to achieve high impact and productivity.
- Lead the development of the product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with hardware and software engineering teams to deliver products to market
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals