Amazon has an immediate opening for a Data Engineer to support the Prime Video Content Analytics team in Seattle, WA.
In this role you will:
- Design, develop, implement, test, document, and operate large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for business intelligence analytics in support of prime video content analytics.
- Implement data structures using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes, and SQL, Oracle, Redshift, and OLAP technologies.
- Gather business and functional requirements and translate these requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions that work well within the overall data architecture.
- Analyze source data systems and drive best practices in source teams.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery, support, and maintenance.
- Produce comprehensive, usable dataset documentation and metadata.
- Evaluate and make decisions around dataset implementations designed and proposed by peer data engineers.