The Amazon Studios Marketing team is looking for a seasoned expert to direct all aspects of our trade and awards marketing efforts. This role will create, build and manage strategic marketing plans for all award submissions and the related marketing activities for Amazon Original adult and kids TV series, working to obtain awards that will validate and elevate the quality of our shows and our Amazon Prime Video brand as a whole. Using their knowledge of the industry, this role will also oversee the execution of trade specific plans and events. Responsibilities
Manage the process from start to finish for the development and execution of a full strategic plan for our awards and marketing related trade activities. This includes:
· Develop an innovative, holistic, strategic approach for the submission of and related marketing activities for all major entertainment awards competitions (Emmy, Golden Globe, Annies, Guilds etc.) The strategic approach should consider all owned, paid and earned media, as well as social, promotional, events, PR, etc.
· Seek and develop new ideas that forge first to market opportunities including; new, innovative, strategies to that drive effective engagement of the brand with voters.
· Identify and make recommendations on the value and impact of the award among awards competitions.
· Organize and submit Amazon Original Series, Kids Series and Unscripted programming to recommended competitions.
· Identify assets needed for each submission and communicate to creative marketing team in a timely manner.
· Maintain up to date submission and nomination grids for each Series.
· Gather input from all stakeholders including (but not limited to) marketing creative, paid media, social, program development, legal, PR, research, production, business development and other relevant teams to build cohesive and detailed plans.
· Cultivate positive relationships with appropriate academy, agency and other relevant customers/stakeholder to forward our cause and reach our goals.
· Solidify and clearly articulate goals, strategic plans, positioning and audience engagement tactics and obtain approval from proper stakeholders.
· Develop integrated strategies that work to achieve our stated goals and provide direction, communication and necessary documentation to all internal and external partners.
· Provide inventive and innovative thinking to the process to simplify and improve effectiveness and efficiency.
· Supervise all trade and awards-related events and screening activates.
· Provide timely, clear, transparent, and effective communication to all appropriate constituents and stakeholders.
· Collaborate across internal and external team members and agencies.
· Provide detailed plans and reports as needed throughout the process.
· Manage support staff effectively and delegate work as needed.
· Track budgets and process PO’s related to specific campaigns.