Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
We are looking for an exceptional Forecasting Analyst, who is passionate, thinks globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry and within the Amazon Services Seller Support Team.
As a Forecasting Analyst with the Seller Support team you will be responsible for analyzing operational performance in the call centers utilizing workforce management systems to ensure optimum statistically valid forecast modeling and operational implementations. In this role you will contribute to consistently achieving service level goals by efficient headcount management. You will also administer workforce management system including, but not limited to, assuring data integrity, updating the data bases supported. Major Duties:
- Maintain data integrity to assure input/output accuracy in various databases included but not limited to: eWFM and GACD Systems.
- Provide business analytics and data gathering to support detailed modeling of Capacity Planning and metrics statistically confident projections.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers in accordance with the company’s policies, procedures, guidelines, and common practices.
- Interface with call center leaders to understand the fast changing business needs and make updates where necessary.
- Stay current on internal policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with peers and those we support in the business to ensure high quality and timely completion of work requests.
- Update workforce management and other data bases as changes occur.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.