The Social Advertising team is focused on leveraging all viable social media advertising platforms to grow Amazon businesses. We operate across a range of social advertising platforms –Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and more. The field is evolving every day and the team moves fast to test, adopt and scale opportunities in this constantly shifting landscape. We are expanding our social advertising solutions to new marketplaces and are looking for a top notch marketer to help us expand into new geographies. We are looking for a highly analytical, results oriented marketer who is comfortable working with technology driven solutions. Social advertising is part of Amazon’s Global Marketing Team, which is focused on maximizing the value of Amazon’s customer base for all Amazon properties worldwide. The team is highly results oriented—at its core, it focuses on building and leveraging in-house technology to automate and scale marketing programs that drive new customers and maximize lifetime value of existing customers through measurable marketing programs and channels.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience in online advertising, be highly analytical and comfortable working closely with technology teams as well as with a set of international partners and stakeholders. You should have the ability to understand marketplace landscape, create marketing strategies specific to the marketplace, structure online marketing campaigns and tests and drive product features based on the results of those tests.
· Ownership of key advertising programs for selected marketplaces. Manage all campaign operations, testing and reporting for supported marketplaces.
· Partner with local business leads to understand marketplace landscape and develop strategies to drive short term as well as long term business results for Amazon.
· Provide input into product feature development and prioritization decisions, backed by data and based on sound analysis and understanding of business needs
· Define, structure and execute rapid but well-structured experiments.
· Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders, provide visibility into roadmap and partner with them on strategic planning.