Amazon.com is looking for best-in-class Network Engineers to help deploy and automate one of the world’s largest and complex networks. With Amazon Web Services, our goal is to become “The Infrastructure Platform” to the world. Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services. We are expanding at a tremendous rate it is our responsibility to maintain quality and reliability while developing innovative ways to scale our network.
As a Network Engineer working within AWS Infrastructure you will:
- Be responsible for deploying and scaling Amazon network that supports AWS and other business units, across multiple global datacenters.
- Create simple yet powerful deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality.
- Work closely with our internal customers on network solutions; bringing those solutions from concept to production.
- Create and update network standards and ensure that the network is deployed according to these standards.
- Create and implement changes to the network.
- Work closely with our automation teams in defining the tools that allow us to scale at unprecedented volume.