Senior Product Manager, Retail Supply Chain Initiatives Job Description
Want to work in one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon? Interested in working in a high impact role? Amazon’s Health & Personal Care team (HPC) is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical leader who can think big to help redefine how Amazon fulfills customer demand for Consumables products.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for leading overall Consumables level end-to-end supply chain innovation projects in collaboration with vendor partners and internal teams, including projects that span across planning, logistics, supply network re-design, product and packaging re-design and fulfillment optimization. The individual will also lead inventory management strategies to maximize customer experience, sales, margin and turns. The Senior Product Manager will play a critical role in driving growth and profitability through supply chain strategies and driving optimal customer experience by ensuring we have the right product quantities, in the right places, at the right time.
· Lead Consumables-level free cash flow (FCF) initiatives on supply chain across our Productivity pillar.
· Drive cross-functional projects to support new strategic initiatives and business opportunities for the organization.
· Drive vision, alignment and update of projects with internal and vendor senior leadership.
· Drive complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability working backwards from the P&L.
· Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to continuously improve overall cost structure and customer experience.
· Drive improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency and ensuring that the company makes efficient supply chain decisions
· Work cross functionally to identify and build best practices and process improvements
· Identify, define and execute strategic vendor facing supply chain projects in partnership with Vendor supply chain and business leaders.
· Establish strong vendor relationships with key/strategic vendors
· Work closely with internal technical teams to drive multi-system process changes
· Drive scalable solutions for specific opportunities and issues
approximately 10% travel required
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer – F/M/V/D