D1 (Day One) is Amazon's internal creative agency, setting design and brand direction for our global brand and online retail websites. Our mission is to be the most customer-centric collective of creative thinkers, dreamers and doers. This manifests itself through visual design, branding, photography, video, and user experience design. We are responsible for branding and the creative development of style guides for a wide range of services, features, and categories (Books, Movies, Music, Video Games, Electronics, Beauty, and many more) for the Amazon retail sites in North America. We apply strategic insight to delight customers - driving discovery, engagement, and trust. We’re growing quickly and hiring the best.
This is Day One.
D1 is looking for an experienced producer to raise the creative bar on social, print, digital and video projects across all Amazon brands. This role will work with the creative and campaign teams on a variety of projects.
The role will be responsible for delivering on a high volume of photo assets, social videos, web videos and broadcast commercials, ensuring compliance to corporate policy, overall adherence to budget and process guidelines, and the continual improvement of team capabilities. Strong organization and communication skills are basic requirements, as well as the ability manage the expectations of your internal production partners and clients.Responsibilities
· Remove roadblocks to production
· Collate individual project budgets into overall spend reporting
· Ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets
· Provide leadership and guidance to producer team, driving production against the lens of Amazon’s Leadership Principles and raising the creative bar
· Create budget controls to drive accuracy in forecasting and estimating
· Develop KPIs and report on the efficacy of the video producer team, drive improvements
· Communicate project statuses daily, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues
· Maintain a high degree of attention to detail when managing project planning efforts, scheduling and budgeting.