Who We Are
IMDb is a subsidiary of Amazon.com and is the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity information with over 250 million monthly customers. We are looking for a talented and resourceful Executive Assistant to join our Seattle team. Job Description
Amazon is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual for the role of Executive Assistant to partner with and support the COO of IMDb. The role requires high attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. The ideal candidate is able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group. This role is responsible for arranging cross-company team meetings, travel planning and creation of detailed itineraries, general office support functions, expense reports, scheduling, etc. Responsibilities for this position include the ability to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to act as liaison to COO’s direct reports.
- Working closely with the IMDb Leadership Team as well as leaders in Finance, Recruiting, Facilities, and other Executive Assistants to provide seamless support to the organization.
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling.
- Scheduling cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation and creating detailed travel itineraries.
- Completing expense reports, purchase orders, and managing corporate card purchases.
- Management of Seattle team space, including moves and reconfigurations.
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, and team social events).
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company.