Behind every world-class operation, innovative product, and delighted customer is an Amazonian. Our employees are talented and customer-obsessed pioneers, and they are solving new challenges every day. The Compensation team is no different and the customers we obsess over are Amazonians. We design systems, tools, training, and data driven solutions that help our talent thrive.
The Compensation Team is looking for a Senior Technical Lead to support the development of existing and new products needed to scale the functions and operations for unchartered territory and executive initiatives. As a Technical Program Manager, you will develop a strong partnership with the technical team responsible for the development of this new, critical product build for Amazon.
A successful candidate will have a strong technical background, be detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities. You will have a deep understanding of product design and implementation details and will successfully represent the Compensation to the technical team and work with them to develop and create the most optimal solutions to meet the needs of our customers. Your technical expertise and operational excellence will influence the team’s decisions and drive secure and robust solutions which have great customer experience.
- Provide technical leadership by leading design/architectural discussions.
- Partner with the internal team members, end-users and developers to design, build and implement enterprise internal compensation solutions.
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to deliver Compensation products in an iterative release cycles
- Contribute to alignment on program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling Salesforce technologies.
- Oversee and conduct code reviews to ensure design, system architecture and configuration is consistent across the application
- Facilitate the integration of business and technical architectures in support of customer's strategic goals, and ensuring that solutions are scalable, extensible, and maintainable moving forward.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders