Want to lead product for one of the most critical features on Amazon? Do you like to experiment, fail, learn and repeat your way to success? We're at day one of expanding the core of Amazon's Lists to enable customers to help other customers discover inspiration. We're also going big with Amazon Lists and uncovering new ways for customers to get value out of the things they are discovering, considering and saving on Amazon. As Senior Manager of Product Management, you and your team will own and drive the software and services vision and strategy for the core Amazon List experience along with a community generated content ecosystem. You will lead the creation and execution of product roadmaps based on that vision. You will build and grow a community ecosystem aimed at helping customers discover products to make customer inspired ideas a reality. You will work closely with software engineering teams, design, finance and marketing leaders as well as Amazon senior management to define and execute your vision. You will also have exposure across Amazon working closely with teams including retail shopping, personalization, search, and many others.
The ideal leader for this role has strong empathy for customers, develops insights through intuition and analytics, is able to work effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love and that drive deeper engagement with Amazon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· Lead the development of the product roadmap and vision
· Create consensus for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
· Lead the definition and management of high quality product roadmaps toward the team's strategy and vision
· Lead prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and development resources
· Work closely with software engineering, science, design, and program management to deliver features to customers. Manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning.
· Actively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
· Build and lead a team of extraordinary technical product managers, providing guidance and direction to achieve the product vision and strategy