Amazon AWS Mobile Analytics is a highly scalable distributed system designed primarily to enable businesses to gather insight into how their users interact with their product offerings. We are a small AWS Service team focused on delivering the best experience possible for our customers and enabling them to receive and analyze arbitrarily high volumes of high quality in-app telemetry from their customer base.
As a software development engineer, you will be a technical owner of Amazon AWS Mobile Analytics. You'll work on a talented and nimble team of engineers to create innovative ways that move large volumes of data across the planet. Responsibilities include directly working with 5+ engineers, software development, system design, and operational quality. Successful candidates will be strong engineers who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery, and excellent software engineering skills. The AWS business requires creative engineering balanced with high quality and customer focus.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon engineers:
• Exhibits excellent judgment
• Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
• Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
• Strong results orientation
• Thinks big
• Strong engineering background and software development skills