Amazon.com is looking for a technical program manager focused on managing the state of technical security controls, application process controls and testing methodologies within Amazon. If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment and influencing the strategic direction of a large global organization, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity.
You will be creating a program to define, document and continuously test security controls in a highly complex environment. This hands-on position includes consulting with internal project and development teams to enhance the overall organization’s security posture, while also owning the response for compliance and audit issues. Key responsibilities include:
- Establishes credibility and maintains strong working relationships with groups involved with information security and compliance matters (InfoSec, Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud, Physical Security, Developer Community, Networking, Systems, etc.).
- Responsible for building and influencing security as a core competency throughout our relationships with our internal teams/partners/vendor; this includes providing education and training to the organization.
- Responsible for continual process improvement and innovation in assessment process, process and control documentation, enabling business teams to be on time, on budget, and on quality.
- Delivers findings, recommendations and remediation steps for all activities, in a clear, concise and audience-specific format
- Responsible for conducting internal investigations and assessments.
- Support ad-hoc data analysis requests.
- Analysis of historical data to identify trends and insights.