- Data Driven Decisions (3D) Team
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
team is responsible for the machine learning technology powering Amazon Advertising Platform w.r.t. CTR prediction, dynamic pricing, ranking, ad relevance, ad quality, query understanding, recommendation systems, and much more. Our technology enables thousands of brands, sellers and authors to drive discovery and sales of their products at Amazon by millions of customers. We are growing at an unprecedented rate with an endless range of technical challenges to solve.
We are interested in hiring the top professionals & academics in the field of Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Engineering, Economics, Econometrics, Physics, and Operations Research.Major responsibilities
- Use machine learning and analytical techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of Amazon's historical business data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
- Work closely with operations staff to optimize various business operations,
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches