Are you passionate about innovative technologies like speech and IoT? Interested in Amazon Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo? Are you entrepreneurial, and do you like solving tough technical problems for customers?
The Amazon Alexa team is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to help build the Alexa Skills Kit (SDK), which is the developer SDK and platform that 3rd party developers use to create skills for Amazon Alexa. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for new products and IoT, enthusiasm for our mission, and a talent for managing building great products. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history.
The Senior Technical Program Manager role requires working with product management, development, and speech teams to understand how speech user experience translate into Alexa SDK needs, and leading cross functional teams from design through delivery, and managing all related timelines. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management, and executive presentation skills are essential.
- Partner with product management to help drive the roadmap using key insights from our developer customers
- Scope large projects for the Alexa Skills Kit (the Alexa SDK), end-to-end
- Build and manage an agile backlog for your customer and technical requirements
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
- Coordinate and lead design discussions across the SDK and Platform teams to deliver SDK requirements
- Interact with senior management, stakeholders and customers on weekly reviews of your programs.
- Collaborate effectively with peer teams and key partner services to deliver robust engineering product
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.