· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline required or equivalent work experience
· 10+ years of deep hands-on technical experience managing strategic accounts
· 7+ years designing and operating large-scale, enterprise applications.
· 3+ years of customer facing experience leading IT transformation at a fortune 500 or similar multi-national.
· 2+ years of deep involvement with multiple AWS services
· Experience influencing operations strategy with Senior Executives
· Experience leveraging customer needs to influencing product roadmaps
· Experience managing multi-million dollar operations.
· Proven experience driving technology transformation across a multi-national .organization.
· Experience managing large technology projects with multiple contributors over many months.
· Recent, hands-on experience with system administration, database management, software development, and deployment automation.
· Deep understanding of at least one transformational technology including: web scale development, devops tool chains, big data, or mobile.
· Deep understanding of information security and risk management including compliance, authentication, federation, encryption, and network security.
· Strong verbal communication skills including experience presenting publicly to large audiences.
· Strong written communication skills including publicly available whitepapers and documentation.
· Ability to travel to customer and internal locations as needed.