Amazon’s network is a key differentiator for Amazon Cloud Computing and Web Services (AWS), enabling the global operation of thousands of applications across hundreds of thousands of servers worldwide. The AWS Networking team develops and operates the network platform for all of Amazon including e-commerce products and cloud computing solutions. This platform is industry-leading for its efficiency, performance, reliability and scale and it is critical to the success of all AWS customers.
We are looking for a high judgement leader for the teams that develop new network solutions for our hyperscale data center networks. This leader must be an expert in the latest in networking technologies and the best practices required to design and operate a software driven, fully automated and self-serviced network that operates at an unmatched global scale.
The Senior Network Development Manager in this role will be responsible for:
• Leading the global Network Architecture, Engineering and Project teams including roadmap development, planning and execution responsibilities while providing guidance to the senior leadership team.
• Creating a vision and plan for the team to execute by targeting gaps and identifying innovation opportunities to resolve security, availability, scalability, performance, agility and cost efficiency challenges.
• Working closely with customers and internal partners to drive technology roadmaps and invent new bleeding edge network solutions.
• Owning the unit cost of our network solutions.
• Building a world class team by attracting and retaining industry leading talent.
Our engineers, managers and leaders are innovators and builders at heart; come join us and become integral to the technology company that is the past, present and future of Cloud Computing.Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.