Do you like to re-architect mechanical tasks into people-focused work flow? Have expertise in making data insightful and relatable? Amazon FinOps is looking for a designer to craft engaging and efficient experiences for the Tax Platform that transforms the way tax process is managed between enterprises, professional users, customers and tax jurisdictions.
In Amazon, Finance Operation Tax team connects with the worldwide vendor network that serves Amazon's broad spectrum of products. Owning extensive tax domain knowledge, the team aims to exceed user expectation by innovating the platform that works for variety of business models, ranging from media, service, good to real estate.
As a UX designer in this team, you will have wide latitude to create, be involved in every phase of the product development process, and collaborate with designers from various Amazon products. You will utilize your full range of information architecture, interaction design, and visual design skills to create simple and elegant solutions to the complex business and usability problems. Responsibilities
- Work with other UXDs, collaborating on design tasks that incorporate best practices in a variety of different UX Design disciplines.
- Use the design artifacts in suitable fidelities to communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Practice user-centered design by participating in user research and incorporating data, customer feedback, and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Communicate design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Scope the task, manage time and priorities effectively.