In Amazon, Finance Operation Tax team connects with the worldwide vendor network that serves Amazon's broad spectrum of products. Owning the most extensive domain knowledge and infrastructure in the industry, the team aims to exceed user expectation by innovating the platform that works for variety of business models, ranging from media, service, P2P transaction to real estate.
We are seeking a talented user experience designer to define the product experience that will change the way Amazon manage its tax reporting process around the globe.
As a UX designer in this team, you will have wide latitude to create, be involved in every phase of the product development process, and collaborate with designers from various Amazon products. You will utilize your full range of information architecture, interaction design, and visual design skills to create simple and elegant solutions to the complex business and usability problems.
- Together with the product management team, define best-in-class user experience and bring it to life through iterative delivery
- Practice user-centered design through user research and data analysis, customer feedback, and technical constraints/opportunities
- Independently develop design hypotheses and push the boundaries of the platform experience beyond what is expected into what is extraordinary
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Scope design initiatives, identify trade-offs between competing priorities