The Search Content Platform team helps developers and teams turn a feature idea into a running experiment on the Amazon Search Page on all devices. We believe it should take hours, not weeks to test whether a change helps customers make more informed buying decisions.
We are looking for an experienced technical program manager who is particularly passionate about the developer experience when creating user facing experiments and evaluating their worth to the customer. In this role you will
- embody Amazon's Customer Obsession, Dive Deep and Ownership leadership principles
- possess a strong program management background with demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects
- have a well-rounded technical background in current web and systems technologies
- collect business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, craft roadmaps, anticipate bottlenecks and drive project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch.
- coordinate design and implementation efforts across teams that span almost every Amazon business, making appropriate tradeoffs that optimize for developer productivity and customer benefit.
- be part of a small, close-knit team that is agile, data driven, and highly collaborative.
- help build services and libraries used by hundreds of developers.
- release new features daily to our customers.
We have so much we want to do. If you enjoy helping customers make informed buying decisions as well as making developers around you productive, join us! You'll never have trouble answering the question, "What exactly do you do for Amazon?”.
We look forward to hearing from you.