* A desire to work in a collaborative, intellectually curious environment.
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field and at least 6 years work experience
* 6 years minimum Industry experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty (e.g., Software Engineer, Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Scientist) with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
* Demonstrated ability in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
* Experience with Oracle, Redshift, Teradata, etc.
* Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc)
* Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)