· Strong game industry experience (3+ years) working on cross-platform games on mobile, PC, or console.
· Knowledge of the C++ standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
· Specialized skills in one or more particular areas of game development; such as AI, physics, graphics, networking/multiplayer.
· Experience using Amazon Web Services; such as IAM, S3, EC2, DynamoDB, and Lambda.
· Passion for technology and a strong inclination for learning about and playing with the latest technologies.
· Excellent communication skills, desire to demonstrate and teach best practices to internal and external customers Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.