Amazon Video is changing the way millions of customers interact with video content. The Amazon Video team delivers high-quality instant video to Amazon customers through subscriptions (Amazon Prime) as well as purchases and rentals. Amazon believes so deeply in the mission of Instant Video that we've launched our own studio to create original and exclusive content.
This is a great opportunity to join a small team and shape our group-wide security strategy going forward. If you are interested in the field of computer security and are passionate about designing systems that protect our customer data and earn their trust, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity in an environment of rapid innovation. You will be responsible for diving deep into understanding our end-to-end service architecture, developing threat models for Amazon Video, identifying security vulnerabilities, prioritizing them with stakeholders and developing solutions to address the vulnerabilities. If you enjoy analyzing system services, operating systems, networks and applications from a security perspective, and you are skilled at discovering security issues that appear under evolving threat scenarios, this is a perfect job for you.
This is a hands-on role where you will own security reviews, risk analysis, vulnerability testing and implementing solutions jointly with Software engineers across the organization.
- Identify security vulnerabilities in our services and develop mitigation solutions
- Work effectively with teams across Amazon Video and Amazon InfoSec to deliver required security features
- Develop security policies and procedures for the group
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
- Own and drive our security incident handling
- Develop your role as a company expert in matters concerning security. This includes being participation at relevant security conferences as well as contributing to Amazon’s Intellectual Property through patents.
- Help the team drive continual improvement and innovation in the group's vulnerability management process