Are you curious about finding vulnerabilities on services that affect million of customers around the global? Does analyzing packets, endpoints, APIs for possible risks and threats excites you?
At Amazon, we obsess over our customers, and ensuring our customers’ trust is our first priority. To earn that trust in an environment as vast and where threats grow ever more sophisticated requires building a world-class security team to tackle never-before-seen challenges at dizzying scales. You will not just be using cutting-edge technologies here in Amazon; you will be inventing them.
Amazon is looking for experienced Security Engineers to ensure that our applications and infrastructure are designed and implemented to the highest standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust. If you enjoy analyzing system services, operating systems, networks and applications from a security perspective, and you are skilled at discovering security issues that appear under new threat scenarios, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity. You will participate in security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing and security reviews on many elements of Amazon systems.
· Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
· Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused solutions and services including project leadership roles
· Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
· Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training
· Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
· Participate in incident handling
· Participate in projects that develop new intellectual property
· Evangelize security within Amazon.com and be an advocate for customer trust