Are you passionate about improving the customer experience? Do you like to dive deep to understand how customer-centric solutions drive measurable results? Does coordinating global projects across multiple teams and countries sound exciting to you? If so, the Seller Support Team is looking for a Senior Program Manager – Global Selling to manage projects that improve both the customer experience and our internal teams’ ability to support our third-party sellers globally.
Third-party sellers represent significant value to Amazon’s online retail customers, and Seller Support helps drive success for these sellers through a combination of people, processes and services. We are a primary interface between sellers and Amazon by direct interaction between our associates and sellers, by building communication and tools that sellers use to receive help, and by driving cross-functional initiatives to improve the seller experience.
As the Senior Program Manager – Global Selling for Seller Support, you will be responsible for coordinating with multiple teams globally to help deliver tools and processes that help scale and facilitate Sellers being able to sell across different geographic markets. You will also identify and drive initiatives to improve the seller experience, and will measure and own the business results.
In this high profile role, you will collaborate with numerous operational and software development teams both inside and outside Seller Support to identify, define, and specify solutions that create the conditions for sellers success. You will build collaborative relationships with these partners, working closely with them to create and execute a thriving project roadmap. You will also prepare and present regular program updates to senior management. To be successful, you must be able to:
- Managing cross-functional project teams, planning and organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders to enable the launch of new projects and processes.
- Partnering with Program and Tech teams to identify and scope solutions for unique challenges faced by each of the business units globally.
- Understanding customer needs, defining clear project plans and executing to high expectations in a rapidly changing environment.
- Anticipating bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Remaining flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the customer success firmly as the focus.
- Identify and analyze data and anecdotal input from sellers and support associates to identify and isolate issues, test solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the seller’s success firmly in your focus.