*Applicants must possess and maintain
an active Top Secret security clearance (TS) with SCI eligibility. A US Government administered polygraph examination will be required. Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access is not required to start; however, the applicant selected will be subject to a Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified national security information. Applicants with a current SSBI, SBPR, or PPR, may be eligible for crossover in accordance with ICPG 704.4.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or 4 years of work experience in IT industry.
- Minimum 3 year of Linux/Unix System Support experience
- Experience in scripting (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience in writing automation scripts and self-service tools
- Experience in leading process improvement projects
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- An understanding of technical issues, both hardware and software (RAID, File system, Networking, etc.)
- An understanding in network diagnostic tools (Wireshark, Netstat, Nmap)
- An understanding of working in mission-critical, operations support environment
- Passion for customer service
- Proven ability to operate in extreme high pressure situations to successfully handle multiple competing priorities
- Superior technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at different levels and in different roles
-Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time