Senior Finance Manager – Prime Video
Amazon.com is seeking a Senior Finance Manager to be a key business partner with Amazon's US Digital Video team. Primary responsibilities will include, partnering with VP to own and manage the P&L, drive bespoke financial analyses that cross device penetration, engagement and acquisition, prepare reports for management, analyzing trends in engagement, acquisition and spend, develop performance tracking metrics, drive planning and budgeting discipline and deliverables, and ensure financial discipline and compliance. Additionally, this position will manage a team of 4-5 finance professionals. This position involves many ad hoc projects, and therefore a successful candidate will have the ability to tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute deliverables. The right individual will have exceptional Finance and Accounting skills, strong leadership skills and solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results. He or she will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives. The successful candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the global P&L for Digital Video including budgeting and forecasting.
- Lead the standardization and improvement of financial & metric reporting
- Own and execute new initiative evaluation and modeling.
- Create and analyze financial data and reports, providing key variance explanation, and highlight areas of risk and opportunity inherent in our WW Digital Video organization.
- Track and manage operating expenses, headcount, corporate goals and capital expenditures, including significant marketing ATL spend to support our Amazon Originals shows.
- Provide analytical support to the Digital Video management team including business development and content acquisition to yield improving operational & financial results.