· Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes.
Familiarity with CloudFormation and JSON.
· Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
· Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
· Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
· Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce).
· Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
· Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
· Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging).
Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST).
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Vet