Do you want to help drive innovations in the financial services sector? Amazon's Global Credit team needs an experienced Product Manager to drive projects with a significant and measurable impact on the bottom line, create additional internal and external business opportunities, and further deepen the integration of our products with Amazon Retail teams.
The Amazon Global Credit Team manages all of Amazon branded credit card and private label credit programs in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and Japan. These products are growing rapidly and we are continuously adding new market leading features and services and launching new products.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, and strong in more than one or all of the following areas:
- Product development, including analyzing customer behavior, conducting customer research and tests, and developing new product features and services that deliver bar-raising customer experiencesF
- Business Development, including developing external partnerships to enhance our product offering to customers
- Marketing analytics, including developing analytical frameworks to understand our customers' behaviors and patterns and designing robust experimental test to continuously challenge champion strategies
- Project management, including creating business justifications and functional requirements for product features and services
- Business management, including creating business strategy, owning P&L and managing program metrics
This position involves regular communication with management and external partners on status, risks and financial and operational program metrics. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. The ideal candidate will also have superior analytical abilities and a track record of finding practical, simple and creative solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality.