At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven UX designers. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online across the globe, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Amazon Global team.
As a UX Designer for the Amazon Global team, you will have significant impact on Amazon’s international retail experience, partnering with Amazon.com teams to bring end-to-end experiences to customers in all new countries. You will collaborate with product managers, engineers, executives, and other designers, leading the design vision and project deliverables from rough sketches to working prototypes. The ideal candidate loves to visualize an experience in the abstract, dive into customer research and data, break down complex use cases, and then drive the vision into deliverables that masterfully combine detail and storytelling. Responsibilities:
- Create world-class, user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings.
- Quickly and thoroughly create diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Practice user-centered design by participating in user research and incorporating data, customer feedback, and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Collaborate with Amazon.com UX designers to evolve existing patterns for new locales.
- Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of the web and mobile e-commerce experience.
- Direct the visual design of the web and mobile applications.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, Amazon.com executives, and external partners for review and feedback.