Want to own scaling two programs end to end? Want to directly manage tech and product? There is no better place to do that then Amazon Device Sales. We are inventing sales channels and processes that will increase profitability and the scale of how and where we sell our products, including Alexa, Tablets, Fire TV, eReaders and emerging product lines. We’re looking for a Channel Manager/entrepreneur who is passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and can deliver high quality product in record time.
This role will directly manage two of our most efficient channels: B2B and Broadcast (QVC/HSN). We are looking for a manager who can help drive creative and innovative strategies to bring these channels to the next level of performance. As the Channel Manager, you will own all aspects of scaling both businesses; you will drive the vision for channel expansion, negotiate contracts, and collaborate with internal and external technical and logistical teams. You will own the product road map and execution plans and be in a highly visible role with access to multiple leaders across several Amazon organizations.
- Develop program vision and product roadmap
- Lead delivery of complex, cross-functional, customer facing programs.
- Lead teams of software engineers and product managers in the design, development, test, deployment for several programs that you will design to drive efficiencies in and costs out.
- Gain consensus on product and technical decisions and ensure that appropriate software engineering practices are employed to deliver high quality results.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- Represent your business and operations to the highest level of leadership within Amazon on a weekly basis
- Work with external channel partners on integrating our communication systems with theirs and finding new ways to bring creative solutions to bear on high volume sales channels.