Sr. ACES Manager - High Volume Hiring & HR Operational Excellence
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our North American Human Resources department as a Sr. ACES Manager – with a background in ACES projects and methodologies based in our Seattle headquarters. The Sr. Manager – ACES is both a strategic and hands-on role which utilizes the methodologies of our Global ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) Program and will drive continuous improvement across our network to scale high volume hiring and key HR platforms and initiatives.
The candidate selected will be responsible for maintaining close relationships with our Recruiting, HR and Operational teams as key stake holders, understanding our highest priority execution pain points, allowing the ability to drive operational excellence in standardization of high volume hiring processes, platforms and initiatives. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• The ability to understand business goals, system platforms and processes and recommend new approaches and procedures to effect standardization and improvements in meeting business objectives, productivity and development of large scale high volume hiring platforms.
• Drive the creation and implementation of Standard Work quality initiatives to meet and exceed Business Plans.
• Passion for innovative solutions and process improvement; Demonstrated experience driving processes improvements with specific skills in Kaizen methodologies.
• Strong project management and analytical skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution, analysis and achievement of the right results.
• Drive continuous improvement, defect reduction, standard work and culture change through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible hands-on leadership.
• Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
• The ability to be comfortable with a high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves".
• A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
• Strong internal and external customer service focus.
• The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills a must.