Amazon’s Payment Acceptance and Experience organization is seeking an experienced technical product leader, who is passionate about building technology platforms that power and ensure exceptional experiences for Amazon’s internal and external ecosystem of consumers, merchants and developers. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, managing and optimizing the foundation which enables every customer to purchase on Amazon. Specifically your product enables internal businesses leverage the power of Amazon's payments platform and deliver the best paying experience to Amazon’s customers around the globe. You will own productizing and evolving existing services to allow Amazon to enable new paying experiences and payment methods at low cost, low time to market and increased agility. Additionally, you will own developing new solutions to enable paying experiences for new businesses and channels across web, mobile, and new commerce channels.
Day to day:
- Collaborate with internal Amazon businesses around the globe to define solutions to serve their purchase experience and payment needs
- Work with principal engineers and architects to develop the right set of platform services and APIs
- Build, develop and manage product roadmap
- Partner with TPMs and Engineers to deliver on product roadmap
- Define, track and analyze metrics related service adoption and usage
As a Principal Product Manager you are expected to excel in an ambiguous, fast paced environment. You will have a relentless focus on the customer and dive deep into customer use cases and problems. You will take pride in delighting your customers by helping the engineering team design and build wonderful user experiences. You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business. You will not be limited by the present and will constantly look ahead to the future.