Do you want to work hard, have fun, and make history? Do you have product management experience involving data science, big data, predictive modeling, recommendations systems, or similar technology areas? Amazon Web Services (AWS), a leader in cloud computing, is looking for a talented and proven Product Manager to help revolutionize the way we sell to and serve customers using big data and analytics. In this role, you will join as the principal business partner to a team of dedicated and passionate technologists building the next generation of predictive models and tools to enhance productivity. Responsibilities
- You will have the responsibility of working backwards on behalf of users and advocating for their needs throughout the design, build and deployment process. You will define the features, build the roadmap, and drive the adoption of these models and tools.
- You will be responsible for defining our positioning and messaging, creating the most compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, success stories, demos, presentations, how-to guides, etc.) to help users understand our value proposition and increase adoption of these models and tools to drive productivity.
- This position has a high level of visibility, so you will need to be a strong leader and be able to communicate clearly at all levels of the company.
- You should have a positive attitude and strong work ethic; you will work fast and smart, and adapt and iterate quickly.
- Work effectively across AWS with groups such as sales, business development, product management, and evangelists to achieve business goals
- Coordinate with internal (other AWS teams) and external (third parties) data partners so to build successful offerings on top of this service.