• Master's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or additional relevant work experience
• Strong Linux server system administration skills
• Experience building tools for automation (building, testing, releasing, monitoring and alarming)
• Ability to dive deep into complex technical problems
• Experience with version control like Git or Mercurial
• Excellent problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
Networking and Linux skills
• Deep knowledge of C, C++, Java, Python, or Ruby
• Experience deploying or managing servers in large-scale, geographically diverse environments.
• Experience with capacity planning, utilization review & performance monitoring.
• Operational knowledge of common enterprise switching and routing platforms.
• Familiarity with Load Balancers and Firewalls.
*MVP221982Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.