• Master's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or additional relevant work experience
• Strong Linux server system administration skills
• Experience building tools for automation (building, testing, releasing, monitoring and alarming)
• Ability to dive deep into complex technical problems
• Experience with version control like Git or Mercurial
• Excellent problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
Networking and Linux skills
• Knowledge of C, C++, Java, Python, or Ruby
• Experience deploying or managing servers in large-scale, geographically diverse environments.
• Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley, SAS70, and PCI audit and compliance processes.
• Experience managing large scale disk and tape sub-systems.
• Experience with capacity planning, utilization review & performance monitoring.
• Operational knowledge of common enterprise switching and routing platforms.
• Familiarity with Load Balancers and Firewalls.
This position requires that applicant selected be a U.S. citizen and obtain and maintain a TS/SCI US Government clearance with polygraph. TS/SCI eligibility is not required to start; however, the applicant selected will be subject to a Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified national security information. Applicants with a current SSBI, SBPR, or PPR, may be eligible for crossover in accordance with ICPG 704.4.
*MVP221982 Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.