AWS is hiring a Principal Product Manager to help lead a suite of services that streamline software development. The suite currently includes AWS CodeStar, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline. We are building these services from the ground up with a cloud-centric architecture to transform how developers write, build, and deploy applications. You will rethink the development process, and invent new tools for a new breed of developer.
If you're passionate about great developer experiences and want to dive deep into cloud computing, this is an excellent opportunity to do both. You will work directly with our large-scale customers and internally with different AWS teams to create developer tool solutions that are vital to their business. You can play an important role in helping developers increase their productivity and get the most out of the AWS cloud.
The key responsibilities for this position are to:
- Lead the definition and delivery of services and tools that help developers build cloud applications.
- Identify new product opportunities and write their business proposals.
- Drive the coordination and clear communication of a multi-product roadmap, working across multiple groups.
- Work with engineering and design teams to define fast-paced, but realistic schedules.
- Create the pricing, product positioning, and go-to-market plans.
- Enable the sales team with product training and collateral.
- Create and drive a community engagement plan.