Sr. Software Development Engineer New York, NY, United States
ComiXology, an Amazon.com, Inc. subsidiary, is looking for passionate, experienced software developers to join us in building a new product and service. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting business that will bring Comics to a much wider audience around the world and re-architect the existing stack to add new features and delight these customers. We need highly skilled Software Development Engineers who are passionate about creating an amazing customer experience by building rock solid web services.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up.
- Design, re-architect and build the operational scalability that sustains the platform's insane growth.
- Set and lead standards in design
- Help mentor junior developers
- Interact with senior leadership.
- Be surrounded and interact with people who are wickedly smart, passionate about comics
- Believe that a world-class user experience is critical to customer success.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the scope of the opportunity the comiXology and comics at Amazon presents. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality solutions in a fast paced, high growth environment. If you would love solving challenging problems while building the world’s largest comic store, we would love to talk to you.