Amazon Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering two ways to instantly stream and watch videos. Our mission is to build the widest selection of digital video content and make it trivially easy for customers to enjoy wherever and whenever they want. In the US, customers can rent or buy more than 200,000 new release movies, next-day television shows, and classic favorites, or with an Amazon Prime membership, customers can have unlimited access to more than 40,000 titles for no additional charge.
We are looking for customer obsessed, data driven entrepreneurs to join our growing team. Solve some of the hardest problems for our customers. If you want operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, Amazon Video might just be the place for you.
Amazon is looking for a dynamic, team-oriented, strategic thinker and savvy marketer to be the Marketing Director, AV IN. The leader will deliver a world-class customer experience and exceptional growth in revenue by defining and executing a strategic vision for marketing the Digital Video business and leading a diverse team of strong performers to achieve these goals. He/she owns the creation of all marketing plans including monthly, quarterly and annual plans. The Digital Video Marketing Leader is directly responsible for leading Customer Acquisition/Traffic, Customer Engagement, Merchandising, Marketing Analytics and Visual Design. The role will also work with the AV teams in international locales and leverage their learnings/expertise.
The best Marketing Leaders have a broad skill set including leadership development, analytical horsepower, excellent business judgment, strong performance marketing skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for creating a world class experience for our customers. You must enjoy context switching and operating at all levels of the organization from long range planning to program-level deep dives.
It requires a leader who will think and act big, exercising a bias for action coupled with thoughtful experimentation. S/he will balance creativity with analytics and agility with operational discipline. Candidates should be both idea generators and builders, with a strong sense of accountability, and a keen focus on delivering great customer experiences and strong, measurable results. S/he should thrive in a culture of decisions based on analytics, be comfortable diving deep into the data, yet able to step-back and communicate both the strategic and immediate implications on priorities.
The ideal candidate will also be strong at hiring & developing people. He or she will be required to build and develop a team of leaders to lead the various marketing channels. He or she must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, innovative, and excel at “thinking big,” while also recognizing the need to coordinate his or her team’s activities within the established structure of a large, fast-growing company. Defining and implementing long term business strategies based on industry trends and competitive analysis and the ability to think outside of the box to solve complex problems are critical to success.
Help create the future of Indian digital entertainment with Amazon. The role’s responsibilities include:
· Create, own and execute on Amazon video’s marketing strategy for India.
· Create measurable, scalable and innovative marketing campaigns – both offline and online – to meet goals around new customer acquisition and engagement.
· This leader will be responsible for continuing to build an extremely high caliber team and creating an environment which motivates people to thrive in their expertise and deliver aggressive results
- Own plans, financial metrics and operational metrics; present them to AV leadership globally.
· Provide local input to defining the customer experience and customer satisfaction and represent that to senior executives as well as the digital video team; work with the content team and business development to create tactical marketing plans for tent pole properties/titles and partnerships.
· Be responsible for driving traffic to the digital video websites and device apps through a mix of untargeted and targeted marketing channels
· Identify new approaches for improving marketing & merchandising and category awareness to better manage the customer experience and the team over the long run
- Build and manage relationships with media and creative agencies; ensure they deliver what they promise and it’s consistent with what was requested.