Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in Customer Service, #1 Most Trusted, and #1 Smartest Companies worldwide. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Premium Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with other engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
AWS Premium Support provides global technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. We have a team of talented Support Engineers located in 8 countries around the world, and we are growing rapidly.
We are seeking data analysts with an affinity for big-data tools and linux administration.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Services architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your extensive engineering experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the enterprise and startup customer community
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
- Enjoy having evenings free as Amazon utilizes a Follow-the-sun model with support sites around the globe. Our engineers work standard daytime hours (no night shifts) and work a Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday schedule.