Want to change the way people watch TV? We're shaping the future of digital video entertainment at Prime Video - where our mission is to build the widest selection of digital video options and make it easy for customers to discover and enjoy whatever, wherever and whenever they want - starting with Prime Video, Amazon Video's exclusive subscription video offering of thousands of movies and TV shows. Prime members are also exclusively eligible to subscribe to third-party offerings such as Showtime and Starz, and to receive exclusive discounts on Amazon Video purchases and rentals.
We are looking for a talented Head of Lifecycle marketing to build and drive Prime Video’s customer lifecycle strategy across the organization. This talented person will lead a team of lifecycle marketing managers, responsible for running and optimizing cross-channel programs that span product improvements and marketing channels (including in-app experience, notifications and email), with the objective of growing customer acquisition, retention and usage of Prime Video.
You will be a seasoned professional with a track record of translating top-level business objectives into strategies, and driving tangible growth through product and marketing improvements. Metrics driven, this position requires an experienced eye toward goal-setting and is someone that can analyze large volumes of data and can make key business decisions in a fast-paced environment. You will also have a track record of identifying and driving the right KPIs for your team in a complex business environment.
Finally, you will be a hands-on marketer who loves standing up new customer engagement programs and is adept at prioritizing areas to scale or automate marketing efforts. You have an eye for great creative and copy, coupled with excellent customer instincts. You will relentlessly innovate on behalf of customers, and develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration within your team. Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Hire, lead and develop a team of lifecycle marketing managers, setting strategy, developing a innovative culture, and enabling the team to deliver results.
- Lead the development of comprehensive strategies to driving acquisition and engagement goals, working across Marketing, Product, Brand and Design.
- Devise, launch, test and optimize campaigns across the customer lifecycle and within multiple channels including email, push notifications, and in-app messages.
- Monitor and analyze campaign results across all channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics.
- Use data to measure and understand customer behavior and develop actionable product or marketing strategies based on those insights.
- Provide regular cadence of reporting with insights and recommendations.
- Develop a strong culture within your team of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration.
- Develop, own and present to senior leadership on key performance metrics around customer acquisition, retention, and usage.
- Oversee the planning and automation of scalable marketing programs.
- Collaborate closely with other parts of the Amazon Video org including Product Management, Business Intelligence, Design, Engineering to develop customer-obsessed product features and marketing strategies.