- Experience building complex applications on distributed systems that have been successfully deployed for a large customer base.
- Experience with Agile Scrum, having served as a Scrum Master and delivered results.
- Application of advanced coding techniques, such as dependency injection
- Proven experience with: writing design documents, leading code reviews, applying SCM, managing builds and managing releases
- Knowledge of important design patterns
- Applying unit testing / TDD to reduce testing cycles and production support load
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, write technical designs, and discuss product strategy
- Experience mentoring and training the engineers on complex technical issues
- Experience in working backwards from the customer and delivering innovative, simple solutions
We offer excellent pay and generous stock plans, great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, and more. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We are located in Seattle, WA
Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.