Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers architect and implement their workloads onto AWS? Do you like to work on a variety of projects, leading customer and partner teams to achieve AWS best practices?
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented and technical DevOps consultants to help accelerate our growing Partner Network. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
The Partner Network engage in a wide variety of projects for partners providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Working on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative AWS uses cases.
- Architecting solutions for massive scale, resiliency and maintainability.
- Designing software-defined networks and secure data access.
- Setting-up and configuring AWS services to best practices.
- Integrating AWS asset provisioning with code release and continuous deployment processes.
- Automated software deployment and configuration management.
- Creating code assets and tools to accelerate customer projects.
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.