We are looking for an experienced software development manager who is interested in building the next generation of online payment system that supports numerous countries and payment methods with high bar for availability and security. You will manage teams of developers who build and own key portions of a new product: Amazon Payments Portal. You will collaborate with senior SDEs to develop the architecture to support a customer-centric Portal for payments. You will work with Product Managers, Technical Program Managers, and our clients to design a full stack of solutions; From the browser to back-end services and everything in between. Amazon Payments Portal will grow from a concept to covering 99% of Amazon's Customer's payments transactions in the next two year, and now is the perfect time to join the team and grow with it.
· Key Responsibilities
· Work with Product and Program Managers to develop and evolve the vision and strategy for the team.
· Use Agile principles to run the development lifecycle for team’s applications and services.
· Manage, execute and communicate project plans and delivery commitments.
· Staff, mentor, enhance and maintain a best-of-class software development team.
· Work closely with software developers to architect and develop the best technical designs, architectures and implementations.
· Develop monthly, quarterly and yearly strategy and roadmaps for the team based on project priorities and project benefit.