Deliver simple, sustainable and repeatable solutions and processes. Work closely with our Network Engineering & Network Technical Project Manager teams to ensure fast, smooth rollout of new designs and products.
· TCP/IP networking knowledge.
· Broad understanding of infrastructure technologies.
· Knowledge of network cabling and standard optic types.
· Familiarity with common networking terms.
· Manage work and priorities through ticketing system and workflow.
· Collaborate with various stakeholders to remove project obstacles.
· Travel within the Virginia region will be required.
· Short-term travel to other AWS region possible.
· Troubleshoot networking, routing and interconnectivity issues, including troubleshooting of network device configuration and low-level application interaction.
· Complete customer requests via Remedy trouble ticketing system.
· Participate in the migration, basic configuration and rollout of new or upgraded hardware.