Amazon Digital Goods (ADG) is a set of services and tools for teams that want to manage or sell digital items to Amazon customers. It provides scalable, world-class support for Kindle Tablets, Fire TV, Alexa, Twitch, and more.
As Principal of Product Management for ADG, you will be defining the future of digital goods at Amazon. You will craft a business strategy, feature set, and roadmap that will drive your creative vision forward and enable some of Amazon’s biggest brands to delight millions of customers in the digital space. Your focus will be on the services that offer a full suite of digital capabilities that power some of Amazon’s most important initiatives.
- Define the feature sets, business requirements, measures of success, and roadmap for your products
- Mentor a small team of world-class product managers
- Create buy-in for your product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Identify and resolve strategic product issues
- Work across organizations to influence their product strategy in the digital space
- Drive and deliver these experiences to market
- Provide mentorship and best practices to the broader Product Management organization