· PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or in a field of experimental science.
· Familiar with the techniques and limitations of observational studies.
· Familiar with theory and practice of information retrieval, relevance, machine learning, and data mining.
· Skilled at data visualization and presentation.
· Familiar with the core undergraduate curriculum of Computer Science.
· Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form.
· Energy and willingness to formulate, test, and discard or revise many hypotheses to help Amazon improve its product catalog.
· Strong desire to push your ideas into production, overcoming obstacles, in order to benefit Amazon's customers.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer