Amazon China Supply Chain team is looking for a customer-focused, technically savvy and passionate Supply Chain PM to join our Inventory Planning and Control (IPC) team. The position will be responsible for regional inventory availability which is a key area to improve customer experience in Amazon. Detailed responsibility includes,
- Manage inventory placement strategy to better support complex use cases in China.
- Owner of key availability metrics, work with related stakeholder to improve the performance continuously.
- Point of Contact with global technical team to roll out new system feature or enhance current system to make sure the right platform/algorithm.
- Point of Contact with retail team to understand business requirements and concerns. Convert the use cases to technical team for system improvement.
- Manage inventory placement operations. He/she will be the owner to make sure placement operates as expected, and mitigate the exceptions in a quick manner.
- Build process for team to follow consistently.